Study Geelong Student Ambassador Program
The Study Geelong Student Ambassador Program is open to both local and international students.
As a Study Geelong Ambassador you will help strengthen relationships between international students and the broader Geelong community and promote Geelong as a friendly place to learn, live and explore, through storytelling on social media.
- Participate in free professional development training including public speaking, networking and creating content for social media
- Have the opportunity to make friends by working with other team members across different cultures and disciplines
- Plan and attend Study Geelong activities and promote them through social media and your institution
- Share your ambassador experience online via social media and blogging
To be eligible you need to:
- Be enrolled as a domestic or international student, at one of Study Geelong’s higher education member institutions until December 2018 as a minimum. Visit our website for the current list of members see below.
- Be 18 years old or over and have a valid Student Visa if you are an international student.
Commit to an average 8 hours per month of activity organised by Study Geelong (this may vary from month to month)
To register your interest for the 2018 Program please submit the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2017:
- Full Name
- Name of institution you are studying at
- Email address
- Phone number
The Study Geelong Student Ambassador is an honorary and voluntary position and no pay will be offered to program participants. However, you will receive free training and networking opportunities.
2017 Study Geelong Student Ambassadors
We are pleased to introduce our 2017 Ambassadors: Gabriel Chuwang-Kwa, Hung Wei Liu, Shu Al Barhi, Balaji Trichy Narayaswamy, Ron Bunker, Jacinta Smith and Mohammed Al Farsi (absent in photo).